Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dreams Anyone?

Honestly, I know that each and every one of us has some sort of dream, it might not be an artists dream, but it is a dream none the less. Ya know like that song on Tangled "I've got a dream" well really, don't we all? It could be a dream about love, fame, money, or some other unknown thing. I have a dream, and that dream is that my book one day gets published and maybe sometime turns into a trilogy. That honestly is my biggest dream in life.

I know people always tell you, "Reach for the stars!" or, "Don't let any one hold you back! Live your dream!"

Seriously... That stuff only happens in movies, while it is good to have a dream of becomming a great artist or something like that, dreams really don't always come true, infact probably 90% of the time, they don't. Lots of people learn this the hard way, I am fortunate enough not to know what that is like yet. It's great to have goals and have something you are reaching for, but please, give your self a reality check every once in a while, or more like every day.

Life isn't all fun and games, infact life mostly is hard work and tears, but there are those amazing times that you will cherish forever, and those are what life is about.

Work hard, follow God (He has a plan for you) and don't you ever doubt Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment